Consultant Social Worker - MASH - Stevenage - From £43,237 + benefits
Our clients in Hertfordshire are looking for a Consultant Social Worker to join their MASH service in Stevenage. This is an excellent chance to get that promotion you have been wanting
- Car lease scheme
- Relocation package of up to £6,000
About the role:
- Reviews Contacts/Referrals sent to the team by the Customer Service Centre (CSC) or those triaged by the Police Domestic Abuse unit as requiring a multi-agency review.
- Makes decisions based on multi-agency information shared from co-located partners (mentioned above) and virtual partners such as Schools, Housing, Children's Centres and many more.
- Decide whether the child and family need help and support from targeted or universal services or whether we need to undertake a Child & Family Assessment (Children Act 1989) of the child(ren) via one of the Assessment Teams.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
- post qualified experience
- managerial experience is ideal
- Social Work degree