Social Worker - Children's Permanence Team - Gloucestershire - £31 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join a Permanence Team Gloucester.
Within the permanence team successful applicants will work mostly with children between 0-6 who have a plan of adoption. You will also complete the child's permanence report in order make positive adoptive matches for children.
Benefits as a Permanence Social Worker:
- Stable and supportive team
- Excellent CV enhancement
- Stable & supportive team
- Long term contracts
This opportunity will be attractive to Permanence Social Workers who want to:
- Form positive long term relationships with young people and their carers
- Undertake planned work, with some requirement to manage unplanned situations
- Work with young people after proceedings have taken place
- Work with children who have a plan of adoption and support them to move to their adoptive placements
We are looking for Permanence Social workers who:
- Are able to build effective relationships with young people and their carers
- Have excellent organisational skills - able to plan their work well and manage unplanned work when required
Responsibilities as a Permanence Social Worker:
- Ensuring adopters meet the various needs of looked after children
- Participating in presenting training to prospective and approved adopters
- Offering special guardianship support to adults and families
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.