Social Worker - Duty & Assessment (Children's Services) - £29.89 - Derby
I have an urgent requirement for 2 experienced Social Workers to join a Duty & Assessment Team in the Derby area.
With a number of similar teams in surrounding Local Authorities downsizing and restructuring, the client is confident that the best available talent across the Midlands could be available and interested in this exciting opportunity…..is this you?
Experienced in short term Children Services teams, the ideal candidate will be available on relatively short notice and willing to interview with 2-3 days' notice.
Fast paced environment, very reasonable sized area and an experienced team….this is a very attractive contract opportunity for the right candidates
Benefits working within this Team:
- Experienced and supportive team and Management
- Immediate start available
- Competitive pay rate
- Potential for a long term contract
To be considered for this role as a Duty & Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Duty & Assessment
- Initial Response
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Current Liquid Personnel DBS Check
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.