Senior Practitioner - Children in Care (Looked After Children) Team - Buckinghamshire - up to £45,254 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Buckinghamshire County Council for a Senior Practitioner.
They will consider applications from social workers with a minimum of 2 years experience making this a great opportunity to progress into a Senior Position.
Offices are based in Aylesbury (North), Amersham & High Wycombe (South), with the south offices only a 25 minute train Journey from Central London (Marylebone Station).
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire council include:
- £2,125 Bonus payment after a year of work.
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include childcare voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
- Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing.
- Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years’ service). Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks’ additional leave per year.
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
- High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
With some great bonus payments that can bring the Annual salary to over £50,000 a year whilst enjoying the full benefits of a pension and sick pay, Buckinghamshire County Council is a great place to start or continue your social work career.
We'd welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience, so feel free to get in touch for any further information.
As a Children & Families Social Worker, You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK Driving license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
To find out more about this position or to apply, please contact Daniel Asad-Hamed on 0161 235 6846 or email him at email@example.com