Social Worker - Vulnerable Adults/Older People - Manchester - £25 per hour
Our client in Manchester are looking to hire two experienced Adults Social Worker to join their Vulnerable Adults & Older People's team.
The successful candidate must have experience of handling a complex caseload and specific knowledge of dealing with Older People is beneficial.
Benefits Of The Role as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker:
- Level 3 pay rate
- Regular supervision
- Funding in place for contract extension
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Vulnerable Social Worker:
- Supporting citizens within the city, the majority of which are Older People
- Working as part of a team including 12 other Social Workers
- Using the MiCare IT system
- Managing safeguarding effectively
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.