Team Manager - Fostering - Surrey - £38 to £40 per hour
Liquid are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated team leader to work full time within a fostering Team based in Surrey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC. We are looking for candidates that have fostering experience and experience in Quality Assessing reports, Safeguarding and supervising staff. This is a 3 month contract - but expectation for 9 months minimum
Benefits of the role:
- A competitive rate
- A role that does not frequently become available
- Good management support
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Applicant will have experience of:
- Previously working within a fostering team and as a Manager
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, fostering standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level front line experience within children's services
You must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.