Best Interest Assessor - Safeguarding/DoLS Team - Harrow - £30-£32 per hour
Our Client in Harrow requires a Best Interest Assessor to join their Safeguarding Team.
The successful candidate will need to ensure a high standard of service delivery that promotes the best interests of individuals in a proportionate way, respond positively and successfully to the pressures of the role.
You will be providing professional support to staff, professionals, adults, carers and families across the Borough so you will need sound experience of case law, mental capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty and safeguarding.
Benefits of the role:
- Positive and well managed team
- Fantastic career progression
- Central location with good transport links
- Flexible working
You will have experience of:
- The DoLS assessment process and carry out Best Interest Assessments and reviews as required for the Council
- Specialist caseload in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Maintaining efficient and reliable liaison with other statutory and voluntary agencies, as well as Council Departments
- Statutory functions of the council's Adult Social Care in relation to DoLS, and works within NHS policies, practices and procedures
- Raising awareness and providing training on DoLS issues, and to carry out DoLS assessments within appropriate timescales, across a range of service user groups and locations
- Up to date training, Refresher Certificate.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.