Social Worker - Adults Locality - Hackney - £28ph
Hackney are looking to recruit a Social Worker on a locum contract to start ASAP within their Locality Team. The team is well connected, supportive and offers a diverse caseload.
The manager is looking to interview soon so please do not hesitate to apply. The ideal candidate will have previous experience dealing with supportive packages of care, completing reviews, assessments and dealing with safeguarding enquiries in community settings
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Great location
- Regular support and supervision
- Diverse caseload
As an Adult Social Worker you will be:
- Working in a generic social work team supporting a variety of adult needs
- Liaising with rough sleeper and homeless team colleagues to plan care services for those clients requiring re-housing.
- Lead professional in safeguarding investigations and Best Interests Meetings
- Completing Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Facilitating complex case review with operational management including MARAC (Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- Creating new polices and protocols with team in line with changing reforms (Care Act, Lone working polices, Duty Process).
- Contributing views and implementing new ideas with (based upon client needs within boroughs) commissioning colleagues to agree new tender contracts.
- Completing Continuing Care assessments annual care review reports.
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Need to be a car driver for this post
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.