Team Manager - Trauma Informed Growth and Empowered Recovery Service - London - Up to £40,000pa
We are currently working with an organisation outside of local authority for a Team Manager to join their new Trauma Informed Growth and Empowered Recovery service. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in work outside of a local authority and in the private sector.
- London Allowance pay
- Opportunity to progress
- Competitive pension scheme
- Chance to work in the private sector
About the role:
- Leading a team of staff and sessional workers in developing and maintaining effective practice and delivery of services to children, young people and families
- Completing all management procedures and routines for each member of the team in line with Barnardo's People Policies in order to maintain individual and team capability and motivation
- To plan and delegate the allocation of workload and resources within area of responsibility ensuring oversight of all case work and activities is maintained at all times
- Oversight and control of Service User Recording in the team to ensure it is undertaken in accordance with policies and procedures and to the satisfaction of Commissioners and all relevant external authorities
- To support CSM in the provision of performance management data and reporting to internal and external stakeholders as required.
- To support CSM in representing Barnardo's with stakeholders and commissioners, as required, in order to influence local practice and provision of support to children, young people and families.
- To maintain active engagement on all Safeguarding matters so that issues are dealt with in the interests of the child, in a compliant and professional manner, with appropriate escalation to, and involvement of, senior management and external agencies in line with Barnardo's Safeguarding Policy.
- To maintain and develop staff competence in their activities by keeping them up to date with relevant developments in social care, education, health and other relevant legislation, and all relevant internal policies and procedures
- Social Work degree
- Management experience is ideal
- Interest or experience in CSE
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
If you are interested in the position, please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org