Team Manager - CSE - London
Our client is looking for a Team Manager to urgently join their Child Sexual Exploitation service. This position is an excellent opportunity to work in a niche and private organisation.
- Pension scheme
- Niche opportunity
- London Allowance payment
- Opprtunity to work in a private organisation outside of local authority
About the role:
- Supervision of Project Workers level 2 & 3 working across the field of services as described above.
- Identify and manage safeguarding issues.
- Work in partnership with local authorities and commissioners whilst still being able to appropriately challenge when necessary
- Able to represent Children's Service Manager at strategic meetings
- Liaises with borough CSE leads regarding contracts
- Developing professional networks across Boroughs
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
- Management experience is ideal
- Social work degree
If you are interested in the role please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him at email@example.com