Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team - Surrey - £33,332 + benefits
Our Client has an excellent opportunity to join one of Surrey's Fostering Teams as a Supervising Social Worker, based in Surrey. An exciting opportunity has arisen for both a full time and part time Supervising Social Worker specialising in recruitment in the fostering team based in Surrey.
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 24 days annual leave, with options to buy and sell leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to workSavings on childcare vouchers
- Where possible, we offer flexible working, mobile phones and laptops.
- Local government salary-related pension offered
About the role:
- The successful candidate will be part of a vibrant, creative fostering service that works with the theories of trauma, attachment and loss, social pedagogy and restorative practice to ensure the best outcomes for our children.
- As well as a primary focus on recruiting foster carer's, the role will include assessing and supervising foster carers. You will also be required to carry out general tasks within the wider fostering team.
- You need to be a qualified Social Worker registered with HCPC, with relevant experience of working with children and young people. You will have a comprehensive knowledge of legislation relating to Looked After Children. You need to be able to work directly with the wider public, foster carers and young people, and be able to produce clear, analytical assessments.
- Self-motivated and accustomed to working to deadlines, you will have good IT and communication skills, with experience of establishing and nurturing multi-agency relationships.
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Full UK driving license and daily access to a car
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
If you are interested in the role or would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Nina Brun on 0207 046 6215 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org