Team Manager - Children's POD - Gloucestershire - £43 p/h
Our Client in Gloucestershire requires an experienced Team Manager to join their locality team.
Due to the nature of this role the manager is looking for someone who has experience of assessing risk, children in need and those in need of protection.
The successful candidate will have post-qualifying experience within a safeguarding environment and must come in to the team ready to handle a varied and complex case load.
As a Team Manager, you will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
In order to apply for this role, you will need:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme