Newly Qualified Social Worker - Duty & Assessment Team - Wrexham - £16.76 p/hour
A great opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified Social Worker to join the Duty & Assessment team within Wrexham county council. This a great opportunity to join a fast paced, supportive team to enhance your skill's and further your Social Work career. The successful candidate will have experience working with Children and Families and be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Benefits of the role as an Duty & Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Unique opportunity
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
To work in the Duty & Assessment Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience or understanding of the below:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
- Section 47's
- Section 7's
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.