Business Support Officer (Manchester)
We are looking for a Business Support Officer who can work in a highly energized and fast paced environment. You will be joining an ambitious and successful team in the midst of setting up several high billing new desks in both temporary and permanent recruitment.
Under the direction of the Sales Director you will work in conjunction with the team to ensure all candidates are compliant under the agreements the team has with each individual client. You will be responsible for improving processes across the back office and liaising with consultants and payroll to ensuring candidates are paid each week. You will also be responsible for external candidate generation through job boards, marketing etc.
Why work with us:
City centre office
25 days holiday – plus the opportunity to buy / sell 3 days a year
Generous pension scheme
Lively sociable work environment
Free drinks on a Friday!
Fully expensed company events including meals / nights out
Opportunity to go on the company holiday
Frequent sales competitions
Cycle to work scheme
Dress down Fridays
Who do we want?
You will be a hardworking, organized team player who is wanting to form a career business support. You will have experience of working in an office environment and be able to work independently whilst prioritise numerous tasks based on the needs of the team at the time.
As an ideal candidate for this role you will:
· Have 12 months previous admin experience however this is not essential
· Have previous experience in a fast paced environment
· Show the ability to be able to display time management and prioritise workloads
· Be motivated and driven with a keen eye for detail
· Be a team player and be adaptable
· Display confident communication skills both on the telephone and via email
· Be able to show your initiative to achieve the end goal and file completion
· Be professional, punctual and hardworking
· Have good knowledge of Microsoft packages