Office Support Assistant (Manchester)
Liquid Personnel are a multi-award winning and highly successful recruitment business operating from the heart of Manchester City Centre’s Northern Quarter. We specialise in social work and healthcare recruitment and are currently on the lookout for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our vibrant office as an office support assistant.The function of your role would be to support the Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Liquid Personnel offices and facilities. This is an important role where you will be exposed to all staff within the business and be the first point of contact for in-house queries and support.
Benefits of working for Liquid Personnel:
-Award winning and accredited In House Training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
- 24 Days annual holiday entitlement - plus 1 extra day for each year of service.
- Company holiday opportunities based on exceptional performance and recognition.
- Free gym membership.
-Discounted City Centre parking.
-Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester’s finest restaurants as part of our ‘Directors Club’ incentive.
-Frequent company events to celebrate success e.g. summer and Christmas parties.
- Opportunity to win the colleague of the month based on performance standards and team support.
-My Liquid Rewards.
-Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards – Best People Development Business Award 2016.
-Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards – Best Back Office Support Team Award 2016.
-Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for 2015 and 2016.
-Greater Manchester Fastest 50 2016.
-Recruiter Fast 50 2016.
Placed in UK’s Best Workplaces Awards since 2013.
Investors in People status since 2007.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring meeting rooms are booked and prepared for meetings including organising catering.
- Booking travel for all staff as required.
- Managing and ordering office supplies and refreshments.
- Looking after the reception area including replenishing refreshments, welcoming and attending to visitors and managing the TV.
- Arranging fobs and office keys as required.
- Managing the office’s stationery provision and making orders.
- Maintaining the company’s QMS system.
- Attending to incoming and outgoing deliveries / post.
- Helping to manage the office Health and Safety including weekly office checks, ordering equipment and enforcing policies.
- Managing the office TV screens ensuring the data displayed is up-to-date.
- Adding / removing staff from the office photocopiers.
- Setting up desks for new starters.
- Updating the company organogram, seating plan and fire list.
- Assisting the Marketing team and Office Manager with events and company socials.
- Managing small projects autonomously to support the senior management team.
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.