Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Bradford - £29.28ph
My client in Yorkshire is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic social worker for a challenging and rewarding role in there Disabilities team. Our client requires a Social Worker to join the team to support with case loads, ASYE's and court work. Rates are very competitive for this area and they will consider applicants with no CWD experience however it is preferred.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and can work using your own initiative and autonomy, please apply below.
Benefits of the role….
- Good transport links
- Autonomy in role
- Good pay rates
You will have experience of….
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need, working with children with Disabilities:
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll