Integrated Disabilities Team - Senior Social Worker - Waltham Forest - £31ph
A Senior Social Worker is required to join the Integrated Disabilities team in Waltham Forest.
The successful candidate should have background knowledge of all relevant legislation, safeguarding, and children in care processes.
Our client requires an experienced Senior Social Worker who thrives in a fast-paced environment and completes assessments to timescales. Due to the nature of the role, successful candidates must have front line experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits of the role….
- Experienced Team
- Good Career progression
- Central location
- Competitive rates of pay
As an Integrated Disabilities Senior Social Worker you will have experience of….
- Core Assessments
- Working with children with disabilities
- Section 47s
- Mobilising and co-ordinating resources to meet the clients' needs
- Working on a duty rota
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.