Senior Social Worker - Children's Services - Devon County Council - £31 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Child Protection Social Worker to join a well-managed team in Devon. As a Child Protection Social Worker you will be conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans whilst also taking on Court Work and managing cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings.
You will also work to safeguard children under the Child Protection or Court Frameworks. This requires staff who are skilled communicators and able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families, or describe complex cases and care plans succinctly in written form.
This is an opportunity to work in a stable Local Authority at a high rate.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rates
- Long contracts available
- Well performing local authority
- Supportive team
- Good reputation
- Low staff turnover
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledg
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.