Intervention Team - Advanced Practitioner - Havering - £35ph
An experienced Senior Social Worker is required for the Intervention Support Team in East London . This role will involve holding a reduced case load of Child in Need, Child Protection & Looked After Children cases as well as supervising a small team of social workers.The right candidate will have relevant and consistent experience of working with such cases, with an established knowledge and experience of Child Protection and the 26 week PLO framework, additional experience of LAC will be advantageous . This is an exciting opportunity for experienced senior practitioners who are looking to take the first steps into management.
Benefits of the role…
- Experienced management team
- Opportunity to progress into other roles with in the service
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme - save £100's per month in stores, on petrol, events etc.
- Access to the "Liquid Processes" training scheme that offers a variety of training packages to meet your needs and support your HCPC application.
You will have experience of…
- Holding a complex and diverse case load
- Experience of supervising staff
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be…
- A quick thinking social worker who is used to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.