Mental Health Social Worker - CMHT - Bromley - £28 per hour
Our client in Bromley is looking for an enthusiastic Mental Health Social Worker to join their CMHT. Applicants must have experience of working with Adults with Mental health. Duties will include Mental Capacity assessments, Continuing Care assessments, Care Act compliant assessments. Facilitate hospital discharges.
Benefits of the role as a Community Mental Health Social Worker:
- Stable team
- Potential extension of the contract
- Competitive rate of pay
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As an experienced Community Mental Health Social Worker, your duties will include:
- To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
- To protect adults at risk by the use of procedures to safeguard adults from abuse.
- To assess the needs of individuals and their carers in line with fair access to care criteria
- Together with the service users and carers, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
- Monitor, review and evaluate services and direct payments in order to ensure that they are provided in accordance with needs
Candidates for a Community Mental Health will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.