Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Lambeth - £29.33 per hour
My client in Lambeth is currently looking for an experienced Hospital Discharge Social Worker based in the Out of Borough Team. This team will be covering a range of hospitals, including Kings College and St Thomas's. They need someone who is available to start as soon as possible and the ideal candidate will have experience in a similar fast-paced setting.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Sought after borough
- Regular support and supervision
- Diverse caseload
As an Adults Hospital Social Worker you will be:
- Based at the Kingston Hospital as part of the social work team.
- Is required to work five days per week, will include some weekend work.
- Facilitating discharges into the community from both Kingston Hospital and out of borough hospitals
- Working with other professionals.
- Attending Multi disciplinary meetings.
- Completing Mental capacity assessment and best interest meetings.
- Completing safeguarding enquires
- Post will include some weekend working - 5 day week
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Need to be a full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place * “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.