Assistant Team Manager - MASH - Reading - £40 per hour
My client in Reading is looking for an Assistant Team Manager committed to the Safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of Children to join their busy MASH team in Reading. Reading Borough Council is a stable local authority and have been working to reduce caseloads and evenly spread work providing good support for managers. The successful candidate should have recent statutory social work management experience.
In the role you will be expected to provide good supervision for your team and team manager, therefore experience in a managerial role previously is required.
Candidates of interest will be experienced in similar posts and confident in acting as Line Manager, supervising and quality assuring the work of the Social Workers in the Team.
Benefits of the role as an Assistant Team Manager:
- Stable Social Work Team
- Administration Support
- Supportive Senior Management Structure
- 3 Month Contract with strong possibility of extension
- Career Progression
As an Assistant Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Conducting Supervision
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Chairing meetings
- Working within relevant timescales
- Decision making on incoming referrals
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.