Assistant Team Manager - MASH - North East London - Up to £45,660 per annum + benefits
Our client in North-East London is looking for us to fill a vacancy in their MASH service as an Assistant Team Manager. This is an excellent opportunity a diverse community and are one of the fastest growing boroughs in London.
- Local Goverment Continuous Service
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers - annual savings of £933 on average
About the role:
- Supervisory Responsibilities: 1 Senior Practitioner and two MASH support workers and delegated responsibility by the MASH Co-ordinator in their absence.
- Work directly with children and young people, the work has significant implications for the well-being of individuals and might involve situations where service users' personal liberty and or safety is at risk
- Professional colleagues, other providers and external agencies to gather and exchange information and co-ordinate actions.
- Represent the Council at multi-agency meetings.
- Liaise with external and internal partners and other agencies on day-to-day service issues and to co-ordinate actions.
- Support Senior Managers to consult with stakeholders to identify requirements.
- Support the co-ordination of responses from other agencies on operational issues and to deliver service in partnership.
- Interaction with others and the ability to influence and motivate are fundamental to the role. Sensitivity, persuasiveness, negotiation and assertiveness skills are required to communicate with diverse audiences.
- Deputise for the MASH Co-ordinator as required.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
- Social Work degree
- managerial experience is ideal