Team Manager - Adoption - Sandwell - £39.07 per hour
Our Client in Sandwell requires a Consultant Social Worker to join their Adoption Team.
The successful applicant will be supervising a team of 4 social workers and one social work assistant. The position will be based around the allocation and management of the assessment of prospective adopters. Candidates must have experience of management and experience of Adoption. This position is non-caseholding and the client has asked for candidates specifically with experience of working at Assistant Team Manager or Practice Manager level or above.
Duties as a Adoption Team Manager Include;
- Allocation of Caseload to Team
- Motivate, Support, Encourage and develop Team Members
- Manage the unit, including supervision, staff appraisals, developments and review of casework and caseload
- Managing the Assessment of Prospective Adopters
- Managing a Small Budget
- Multi-Agency Working
- Assisting the Senior Consultant
What the team does:
- Recruitment and Assessment of prospective adopters
- Training and Assessment of Adoptors
- Support for Approved Adopters
- Support for Approved Adoptors
- General Support
- Inter-Country Adoption
- Notified Adoptions
You will have full access to a unique and exceptional training package with Sandwell offering the same training as their permanent staff, whilst still benefiting from using Liquid Personnel's online training CPD portal.
This is available exclusively to members of staff contracting through Liquid Personnel.
Benefits of the role for the successful Adoption Team Manager:
- Stable Local Authority
- Free in-house training alongside permanent members of staff
- Opportunities for Progression
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Long-Standing Team Manager
You will be;
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.