Team Manager - Child Protection - Devon - £41 p/h
Devon is looking for an experienced Team Manager to run a stable Child Protection Team in Long Stratton. Devon is a stable local authority and have been working to reduce caseloads and evenly spread work providing good support for managers. The successful candidate should have recent statutory social work management experience.
In the role you will be expected to provide good supervision for your team and assistant team manager, therefore experience in a managerial role previous is required.
Benefits of the role as a Team Manager:
- Well managed team
- Admin support available
- Experienced team of social workers
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Long Term Contracts
As a Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Assisting the team manager in managing a team
- Holding supervision
- Prioritising and allocating workloads within the team
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
- Good knowledge of child protection legislation
- Able to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
- Quality assuring cases and practice
As a Team Manager, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.