Referral and Assessment Team - Social Worker - Havering - £32ph
Our Client in East London requires experienced Social Workers to join their fast paced Referral and Assessment team. The Borough deals with a number of complex referrals so a social worker who enjoys a challenge is a must.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent rates of pay up to £5 per hour
- Fantastic management and support structure
- Opportunity to progress into other roles with in the service
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme - save £100's per month in stores, on petrol, events etc.
You will have experience of…
- Holding a complex and diverse case load
- Offering guidance and advise to other social workers whether formally or informally
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be…
- A quick thinking social worker who is used to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work recruitment consultancy, and our knowledgeable staff can undertake tailor-made searches to find the ideal social work jobs for you.