2x Senior Social Worker - Special Guardianship Team - Ealing - 35ph
I am currently recruiting for Social Workers to join the SG team in Ealing, Applicants must have recent experience of adoption including knowledge of recent experience and being well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. Experience with Special Guardianship or post adoption also welcome.
Benefits of the role:
- A competitive rate
- A role that does not frequently become available
- Good management support
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Previously working within an adoption team
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, adoption standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Adoption or Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
As a fostering Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
To apply for this role contact: Matt Fittock on 0207 046 6203 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org