Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - North London - Starting from £31,324 + benefits
Our Client in North London has an exclusive role for their Children with Disabilities team. This role is exclusive to Liquid Personnel and would be an exciting opportunity to develop and widen knowledge within a CWD team.
- Retention payments every 6 months
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Generous annual leave
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
About the role:
- The service that the successful candidate will be working for operates through an innovative systemic management structure which allows for the consistent fair allocation of caseloads.
- The team deals mainly with carrying out section 47s and core assessments and deals with Children with Disabilities specifically.
- The suitable candidate will have to have considerable knowledge of Section 47s and extensive experience in children's social care as this is a very experienced and efficiently run team.
- Post-qualified experience in a similar setting
- HCPC registered
- Social Work degree