Senior/Social Worker - Looked After Children (LAC) - Bedford - £32 per hour
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Senior/Social Worker to join a supportive Looked After Children (LAC) Team in Bedford.
This roles offers immediate interviews and start dates and the opportunity to join an experienced team looking to make huge improvements across the region.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must discuss the required documentation with their consultant and have this ready at submission stage.
Benefits of the role as a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker:
- Stable authority
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Long contracts available
- Great progression opportunities
- Access to the ''My Liquid Rewards'' exclusive discount scheme
As a LAC Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
As a LAC Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme