Social Worker - Children in Care - Hampshire - £32 - £35 per hour
Hampshire are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Care team in Basingstoke area. The successful candidate will be working with Looked after Children and children in Foster care. This is an opportunity to join a stable team and to progress within an agency position. To apply, successful applicants must have experience of conducting statutory visits for Looked after Children, review meetings and LAC reviews.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to progress within the Children and Families sector.
Benefits of this role as a Looked After Children's Social Worker:
- Great management structure providing regular supervision
- Experienced and supportive team
- Competitive rate of pay
- Good level of client interaction
- Training opportunities with Liquid Personnel
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must have experience in:
- Conducting Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision makin
- Gaining children's wishes and feelings, make observations of non-verbal children and their parents
- Court experience and progress initial Looked After Children Plans
- Knowledge of the Children's Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation
- Knowledge of secondary practise guidance and using assessment tools
- Work in a child focused manner and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.