Social Worker - Adults & Older People - Lincolnshire - £28 per hour
Our Client in Lincolnshire requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Older Peoples Team. As an Older Peoples Social Worker you will be assessing the social care needs of adults, and their carer's in relation to their caring role. The client is looking for a caring individual who will partnership with users, carers, relatives and other agencies, to identify current and future service requirements.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Competitive pay
- Mixed caseload
- Good location
- Potential to work from home
As an Older Peoples Social Worker you will have experience of:
- To assess, review and provide help to an individual, family or carer with complex family or social care needs, taking full account of appropriate policy and guidance. This will include taking due account of the principles of personalisation, service eligibility criteria and legal framework.
- To intervene and provide help to an individual or family whose complex family or social care needs or risks indicate that they need ongoing professional support which they might not normally be willing to accept
- To carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, or their representative or advocate if they lack capacity, to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
- To enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
- To seek to promote social justice and rights by challenging neglect, discrimination and exclusion, and helping to build safe, strong and caring social networks and communities.
- To be the lead professional in collaborative work in situations where a social work perspective is needed to inform or drive decision-making, ensuring that a legally based, human rights perspective is applied to when and how interventions are made in the lives of individuals, families and communities experiencing complex social and family problems
- To take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.