Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH - Cambridgeshire - £32ph
Our client based in Cambridgeshire is recruiting for an experienced Social Worker within their MASH team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy yet experienced team with a supportive management function. Immediate interviews & start dates are available to candidates possessing extensive experienced within a MASH or Duty & Assessment Team.
Benefits working within this Team:
- Experienced Team
- Supportive Management
- Immediate start available
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience of:
- Duty & Assessment
- Working in a Multi-Agency environment
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Current Liquid Personnel DBS Check
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.