Social Worker - Looked After Children - up to £30ph - Worcestershire
My client has a new opportunity for 2 social workers or senior social workers to join their Looked After Children Team. They are paying up to £30ph for the right candidate and will benefit from choosing to be located in either of their 3 offices. You will be working alongside a stable team and a manager who has a hands off approach who believes in operating with trust and professionalism from the start.
Benefits working within this Team:
- Experienced Team
- Hands off and always available management style
- Opportunity to use skills to help develop others
- Good rate of pay
- Option to choose office location
- CV Enhancement
To be considered for this role you will have experience of:
- Working within and experience of front line social work or LAC
- Be child focus and have a proven track record of direct work with children
- It would be beneficial if you have experience with Framework I, asylum seeking or are safety trained.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Hold a Valid UK Driving License
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.