Social Worker - Adults Continuing Health Care (CHC) - Worcestershire - £23.26/Hour
Our Client in Worcestershire requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Continuing Health Care team on a long term contract.
The client is looking for experienced social work practitioners who have an advanced knowledge of the CHC Framework and experience and skills in assessment, multidisciplinary work and ability to assert the social care perspective on behalf of individuals.
This is a rare opportunity at an excellent pay rate and also a fantastic opportunity to develop further skills around an area of adult social work which is becoming more and more necessary and in demand.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
- CHC specialism
- Great for your CV
- An opportunity to work closely with Health
Main duties of the post as a Adults Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
- To provide a social work service to the client group.
- Responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of complex assessments
- The purchase of agreed packages of care
- The monitoring of service contracts in partnership with the client group and agencies and health professionals.
- Responsible for the provision of casework and other social work services.
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme