SGO Social Worker - Fostering Team - Luton - £1800 p/Assessment
Our Client in Luton requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Fostering Team.
Candidates must have previous Fostering experience to be considered and relevant knowledge of legislation such as SGO's.
The successful applicant will provide support to foster carers, conduct Form F assessments and take cases to panel. This is a great opportunity for a passionate and driven social worker to join a great Fostering Team.
Benefits of the role:
- Varied case load
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Good rate of pay
As an experienced Fostering Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Applicants should have at least two years' experience of Fostering, adoption or Special guardianship assessments and support plans, including financial support.
- Excellent report writing skills and ability to analyse applicant's strengths and weakness.
- Ability to work under pressure and produce report within very tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to quality assure own reports.
- Experience in a statutory child care setting, including court work.
- Experience in undertaking complex SGO assessments and support plans for the courts would be an advantage.
- Holding complex cases
- Proving support to foster carers
- Assessing prospective foster carers
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme