Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team - Bromley - £28 per hour
Our Client has an excellent opportunity to join one of Bromley's Fostering Teams as a Supervising Social Worker. The successful candidate will be part of a vibrant, creative fostering service that works with the theories of trauma, attachment and loss, social pedagogy and restorative practice to ensure the best outcomes for children.
Benefits of the position:
- High pay rate
- Potential long term opportunity
- Supportive management
- Supervisory opportunity
- Flexible working is negotiable
As a Supervising Social Worker You Will:
- As well as a primary focus on recruiting foster carer's, the role will include assessing and supervising foster carers. You will also be required to carry out general tasks within the wider fostering team.
- You will have a comprehensive knowledge of legislation relating to Looked After Children. You need to be able to work directly with the wider public, foster carers and young people, and be able to produce clear, analytical assessments.
- Be self-motivated and accustomed to working to deadlines, you will have good IT and communication skills, with experience of establishing and nurturing multi-agency relationships.
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Qualified social worker with a Social Work degree
- HCPC registration
- Have completed the ASYE
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding