Team Manager - Fostering Team - £39.07 (Ltd/Umbrella) - Dudley
I am currently looking for a Team Manager to join a Fostering Team on an agency contract basis based in Dudley.
Applicants should hold significant Team Management experience and ideally have managed a similar team previously.
The Team Manager will provide clear management and direction to their unit and are responsible for the development and implementation of the teams business plans, accountable for the successful delivery of services.
Benefits working within this Fostering Team:
- Working within an improving service with an experienced team
- Supportive Management structure
- Long term contract opportunity
To be considered for this role as a Fostering Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Managing services
- Managing people
- Managing resources and information
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to make clear assessments and make appropriate decisions after assimilating wide ranging views
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Current Liquid Personnel DBS Check
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme