Senior Social Worker - Special Educational Needs and Disabilities - Cambridgeshire - £32 p/h
Cambridgeshire requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. This is a rare opportunity, usually filled by permanent workers, for a senior social worker with Children with disabilities experience to earn a good rate of pay and working for a well-established team within the Council.
You will need to have the ability to work as part of a team, applying judgement, knowledge and experience to develop effective plans for children. As well as being creative, motivated and demonstrate the capacity to manage caseloads and work under pressure.
Benefits of the role as a Special Educational Needs Social Worker:
- Stable team
- Regular supervision
- Competitive rates of pay £32 pay per hour
- Free social work training with Liquid Personnel
- Good management structure
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards'
You will have experience of:
- Working with children with disabilities
- Child protection cases
- Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
- Short Breaks work
- Court work and Care Proceedings
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme