Social Worker - Child Protection - 5 roles available! - Permanent - Up To £35,469 - Doncaster
Full Time, Permanent – Doncaster Children’s Services Trust
We currently have 5 roles available for experienced Child Protection Social Workers to join Doncaster Children’s Services Trust. With 4 Ofsted monitoring visits in the last 12 months all identifying significant progress, Doncaster is a great place to be.
Our client currently has numerous vacancies in their teams throughout the trust. Their teams are all led by permanent Heads of Service and Team Managers with support from our centre for excellence to ensure their social workers are confident in everything they do. Their staff are showing pride in their work and so they should!
Benefits of working as a Social Worker in Doncaster:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training and progression opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
You will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g. family placement.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org