Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Permanent - Somerset - £29, 055 - £37,108 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Somerset County Council for a social worker with statutory experience who ideally has extensive experience but will also consider those who have completed their ASYE.
Ideal experience will be in the Child Protection or Assessment field, however they will consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
Offices are based in Bridgewater(North), Yeovil(South), Mendip(East) & Tauton(West) areas of Somerset.
Benefits of working for Somerset include:
- Access to Unique training & development which includes CPD Training, the Aspiring Manager programme, and Accredited programmes such as IPOP, Risk and Decision Making, PG Dip in Advanced Social Work (Modules).
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working.
- Staff discounts for bikes and equipment, cars, shopping, travel, cinema, insurance, professional memberships and much more.
- Access to their Childcare Voucher Scheme.
With the Great Reputation of the area coupled with the lucrative package the council is offering which can accommodate around your needs & goals as a social worker, we'd welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience.
As a Children & Families Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org