Team Manager - MASH Team - North London - Starting from £47,613 + benefits
Our Client in North London has an exclusive role for a Team Manager to join their MASH team. The requirement is for a full time permanent role for 36 hours per week. Haringey Council has been through a journey of improvement over the past ten years, with continued aspirations to fulfil the first corporate priority of enabling every child the best start in life.
- £1500 retention payment
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Generous annual leave
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
About the role:
- To be responsible for the management of the Team and ensure that the service provided is of the highest professional standard and is responsive to legislative requirements as well as corporate and national priorities.
- To be responsible for all the work held within the team and to ensure that it is prioritised and allocated promptly within the available resources.
- To ensure the team's record keeping is maintained to a high standard and that managerial decisions are taken and recorded promptly within the appropriate frameworks
- To chair a range of practice meetings, including strategy meeting, core group meetings, monitoring the performance of agreed tasks for all participants.
- To provide regular, high quality, challenging and reflective supervision of staff within agreed timescales and according to the departmental policy.
- To be responsible for evaluating staff performance, including conducting probationary assessments, performance appraisals, sickness absence procedures and any other relevant procedures.
- To promote staff learning and development including practice learning within the team and post-qualifying training for registered social workers and managers.
- To facilitate and direct as necessary partnership with parents, carers, other professionals and partner agencies to ensure the best outcomes for children and young people.
- Post-qualified experience in a similar setting
- HCPC registered
- Social Work degree
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org