Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children Team - Somerset - £29, 055 - £37,108 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Somerset for a social worker with statutory experience who ideally have previous experience but will also consider those who have completed their ASYE.
They will consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
This is a great opportunity if you want to take a break from Front Line social work and develop in a new field.
Offices are based in Bridgewater(North), Yeovil(South), Mendip(East) & Tauton(West) areas of Somerset.
Benefits of working for Somerset include:
- Access to Unique training & development which includes CPD Training, the Aspiring Manager programme, and Accredited programmes such as IPOP, Risk and Decision Making, PG Dip in Advanced Social Work (Modules).
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Flexible Working scheme offering the flexibility to manage your work and home commitments in a way to suit your lifestyle - including mobile working.
- Staff discounts for bikes and equipment, cars, shopping, travel, cinema, insurance, professional memberships and much more.
- Access to their Childcare Voucher Scheme.
Information on the Somerset Area:
- More than 90 per cent of schools in Somerset are judged to be good or better, which is higher than the national average.
- The county has four further education colleges and expansion plans to create a university centre. Other universities close by include Plymouth University, University of Exeter, UWE Bristol and Bournemouth University
- Somerset has easy access routes to the rest of the country, with London less than 2 hours away by train & Bristol just under 30 minutes.
- The average house price in Somerset is in the region of £238,000. This is lower than the national average of £281,000 and lower in price than nearby Bristol and Dorset.
- The average monthly rent for a property is £600 compared to the £650 national average.
With the Great Reputation of the area coupled with the lucrative package the council is offering which can accommodate around your needs & goals as a social worker, we'd welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience.
As a Children & Families Social Worker, You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK Driving license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
To find out more about this position or to apply, please contact Daniel Asad-Hamed on 0161 235 6846 or email him at email@example.com
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org