Social Worker - Looked after Children (LAC) - Norfolk - £32 p/h
Norfolk County Council are seeking an experienced social worker to join a well-managed Looked after Children's team based in Great Yarmouth. You will be working on interesting and engaging cases in the team as part of a care plan as well as working with children on permanent care plans.
Successful applicants will need to use judgement and authority to intervene with individuals, families and communities to promote independence, provide support and prevent harm, neglect and abuse. The successful candidate will have experience in writing reports, working with Public Law Outline, initiating S47 and confidence in court arena. This is a fantastic opportunity for social workers in a well-managed team.
Benefits of the role as a Social Worker:
- Desirable working environment
- Potential for career progression
- Well managed team
- Interesting role
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Effective networking and conflict resolution
- Report writing and written communications
- Prioritising and managing caseloads
- Assessing the needs of, and undertaking direct work with, children and young people.
- Working with parents, families, carers and networks to achieve optimal outcomes for children and young people
- Developing and maintaining, and working collaboratively with, a network of internal and external colleagues
As a Children's Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.