Social Worker - MASH Team - Solihull- £27.53 per hour
Our Client in Solihull requires an Advanced Social Worker to join their MASH Team.
The successful candidate will have a background knowledge in multi-agency work and assessment service. Due to the nature of the role you must be able to work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly and effectively.
This role does involve some administrative duties, and offers autonomy with opportunities to gain valuable experience.
Benefits of the role as a MASH Social Worker:
- Supportive Team
- Autonomy in role
- Good level of client interaction
- Office based
You will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme