Social Worker - Access & Assessment Team - Reading - £38,153 - £42,538 - Inclusive of £8,000 market supplement
An exciting vacancy has become available in Reading Borough for a social worker with statutory experience, ideally extensive experience but will also consider those who have completed their ASYE.
Ideal experience will be in the Child Protection or Assessment field, however they will consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
Benefits of working for Reading include:
- New Structured Career Path & Training Programme
- Pioneering a refreshing approach to the Signs of Safety Framework and will support and train you through this development
- Performance related progression. National pay awards can be applied to increase your salary, Rewarding good work.
- Part Time, 9 day fortnights, Flexi-time and home working are all available.
- Generous holiday entitlement – a minimum of 24 days a year, rising to 32 with continued service.
- Helpful Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- On-site Nursery & access to Child Care vouchers
As a Childrens Access & Assessment Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org