Social Worker Children in Need - Suffolk - Up to £32 an hour
An experienced social worker is required to fill a position within the Children in Need team in Suffolk, based in Ipswich. Successful social workers will need to have recent involvement and experience within Children in Care, Child Protection Cases and Court Experience and recent assessment experience. The team is supported by a well-established management team.
They are looking for a dedicated Social Worker, committed to the involvement of children and their families in assessment and planning. You will be part of a new team managing Children in Need Cases and working to safeguard and secure the well-being of Suffolk's Children and Young People. This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a new venture, initially for four months.
The Children in Need Team, will sit alongside Suffolk's Child Protection and Court Team, the Duty and Assessment Team and MASH team, there will be opportunities to work closely with these teams in a supportive environment.
Benefits of the role as a Children In Need Social Worker:
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
As a Children In Need Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.