Social Worker - Fostering Team - Reading - £38,153 - £42,538 - Inclusive of £8,000 market supplement
An exciting vacancy has become available in Reading Borough Council for a social worker with statutory experience who ideally has substancial experience but will also consider those who have completed their ASYE.
Benefits of working for Reading include:
- New Structured Career Path & Training Programme
- Pioneering a refreshing approach to the Signs of Safety Framework and will support and train you through this development
- Performance related progression. National pay awards can be applied to increase your salary, Rewarding good work.
- Part Time, 9 day fortnights, Flexi-time and home working are all available.
- Generous holiday entitlement – a minimum of 24 days a year, rising to 32 with continued service.
- Helpful Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- On-site Nursery & access to Child Care vouchers
It's an exciting time to join Reading county, an ambitious organisation offering a variety of initiatives which'll help you learn & develop in your career. We'd welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience.
As a Fostering Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org