Senior Social Worker - Child Protection Team & Assessment Team - Non-Caseholding role - Reading - £40,538 - £46,057 - Inclusive of £6,000 market supplement
Several vacancies have become available in Reading Borough for a Higher Specialist social worker, which are equivalent to Advanced Practitioners.
Reading will consider social workers with a mix of experience, so this could be a great chance to step up in your career, whilst also benefiting from a lucrative salary.
As it's a MASH team this will be a non case-holding, 9 - 5pm role. Meaning no working on cases after hours or bringing work home on the weekend!
Benefits of working for Reading include:
- New Structured Career Path & Training Programme
- Pioneering a refreshing approach to the Signs of Safety Framework and will support and train you through this development
- Performance related progression. National pay awards can be applied to increase your salary, Rewarding good work.
- Part Time, 9 day fortnights, Flexi-time and home working are all available.
- Generous holiday entitlement – a minimum of 24 days a year, rising to 32 with continued service.
- Helpful Relocation Package of up to £8,000
As a MASH Senior Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org