Social Worker - Looked After Children Team - Permanent - Reading - £38,153 - £42,538 - Inclusive of £8,000 market supplement
An exciting vacancy has become available in Reading Borough for a social worker with statutory experience who ideally has extensive experience but will also consider those who have completed their ASYE.
They will consider social workers from a variety of specialisms, so it's great opportunity if you're interested in taking a step back from Front-Line Child Protection work and would like to branch out into a new area.
Benefits of working for Reading include:
- New Structured Career Path & Training Programme
- Performance related progression. National pay awards can be applied to increase your salary, Rewarding good work.
- Part Time, 9 day fortnights, Flexi-time and home working are all available.
- Generous holiday entitlement – a minimum of 24 days a year, rising to 32 with continued service.
- Helpful Relocation Package of up to £8,000
As a Looked After Children Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com