Social Worker - Adults Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - Lancashire - £20.01 p/h
A new opportunity has come available for Social Worker to join the MASH team within Lancashire's Accrington Office. The successful Social Worker will have recent experience within Adult Services. You must be able to work to tight time scales and organise work to meet deadlines. This is a great opportunity to work in a office based Social Work role.
Benefits of working within the Adults MASH Team in Manchester:
- Office based
- No case holding
- Excellent rate of pay
- Long contracts available
- Great progression opportunities
- Good management support
As a Adults Social Worker on the MASH team in Manchester you should have some experience of:
- Making decisions quickly and effectively
- Working alongside Duty teams
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
- Working in a fast-paced team
- Maintaining constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
As a Social Worker on the MASH team you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme